Friday, April 23, 2010

All you need


All I need in life (other than some tea and food) is in that photo. Toby and books. I was sick today (there are a few bugs going around different circles--I'm hoping this is the 24 hour one) and I spent the day in bed, sleeping, with Toby keeping a watchful eye

Keen wandered near the bed at some point, I woke up enough to see him looking at me from the floor.

I should stay up to finish some work I didn't do earlier but the lure of sleep is calling to me. Toby has already gone back to the bed to curl up and purr.

3 comments:

Webbthistle said...

Awww- isn't it wonderful how our cats know when we need special attention and take care of us? I went through that bug a few weeks ago and my kitty was there whenever I woke up.

Feel better soon!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Hope you're feeling better!! And I know what you mean... when I'm reading, sipping a cup of tea, with the kittehs around me, I can't help but think, "Life doesn't get any better than this!"

Bethany said...

Thanks! Back at work (did only a half day yesterday) and Toby looked confused at me not staying in bed all day. I think he liked the cuddles.

Definitely agree that life (even when sick) does get any better than tea, cats, and good books.