Friday, January 15, 2010

Animals Around Town

I'm hoping to make this a semi-regular feature since I love working the WHS adoption events. If I'm missing an event that you think should be included, please let me know! I have no pretensions of perfection :) Also, I think there are more of these events when the weather is a bit nicer!

Saturday:
Washington Humane Society dogs at NBC4 Health&Fitness Expo, 9am-5pm

Homeward Trails cats at Living Ruff in Downtown Silver Spring, 12-2pm


Sunday:
Washington Humane Society dogs at NBC4 Health&Fitness Expo, 9am-5pm

Homeward Trails dogs at Little Rascals (5917 Georgia Ave, NW), 12-2pm


Always feel free to check out the shelters on the weekend. If you're interested in volunteering, most have information on their websites about their upcoming training and how to get on their lists.

I'll be with WHS on Sunday morning. Come out this weekend to meet your new best friend or just donate to a great shelter or rescue group!

No comments: