Thursday, October 21, 2010

Housekeeping

After a great deal of thought, I'm going to spend some time this weekend getting posts ready and cleaning up Capital Animals so that I can post on a more regular schedule with better content in the future. If you have any feedback (criticism, compliment, or complaints are all welcome! Well, within reason.) I'd love to hear it so I can work on making this a better blog. It will still be driven primarily by what I think/want to write about (I'm selfish that way) but if there's something you've loved and want to see more of or hate and want to never see again, that'd be good to know. Photos of Toby will still continue. Just to let you know. He's adorable.

If there are no compliments I'll assume you're super happy with everything the way it is, have no advice, and want Toby to rule Earth.

2 comments:

lora96 said...

I wasn't aware we had a choice--Toby DOES rule all. Right? Don't confuse me or my poodles will try to mutiny and take over the universe. As long as the universe will wait on them and serve their kibble in warm water. Otherwise, the universe would be screwed.

I love your blog. Keep up the good work!

Bethany said...

@lora96 Thank you! Hoping that some organization will help me write and post more regularly. I totally get the kibble in warm water. If my boyfriend puts Toby's wet food down, Toby will stare at him without eating until the wet food gets some "sprinkles" of kibble. Weirdly, he doesn't do it often when I feed him...